We, here at Thinking Pipe, strongly believe in community participation. This means that we’d love to receive questions from you, which will go on the website as your questions. We can add a link to your website/blog to direct people towards them, or to your facebook/twitter profile to increase your street cred.
However, there are some guidelines which go with this process:
- We reserve the right to edit/modify the question to make it more engaging/relevant/interesting.
- Even though we’d love to, we can’t post every question we receive. We’ll do our best to inform you if we can’t post your question. Until then, please be patient.
- No plagiarism.
- There are brownie points for creativity. Be it the topic of the question, or the way it is formulated. No such deed will go unnoticed.
- If you use a media, such as a image/video, please add a link to the original source.
- Incase you still have any doubts, you can write to us at thinkingpipeblog[at]gmail.com
- Use the button below to submit your question(s).