1. Norman Bethune was a Canadian physician and medical innovator.
2. Yinhua means India(Yin) and China (Hua).
3. “And One Did Not Come Back” is a story by Khwaja Ahmad Abbas.
Currently viewing the category: "Connect"
Winners of the Genesis Prize which is also known as the ‘Jewish Nobel’. [From L to R] Michael Bloomberg, Michael Douglas, Itzhak Perlman and Anish Kapoor. The prize was first awarded in 2014 to Michael Bloomberg and has been awarded annually since then. Here’s more.
Connect (not an exhaustive list):
- The Indian Fantasy
- Bazaars of Hyderabad
- Indian Dancers
- Nightfall in the City of Hyderabad
- In Salutation to the Eternal Peace
- Palanquin Bearers
- The Coromandal Fishers
Poems by Sarojini Naidu, the Nightingale of India. Here’s more.
About Thinking PipeQuestions on anything from the world of business to sports, from science and technology to current affairs. You'll find it all. Updates (almost) daily!
Search this site
Subscribe to Thinking Pipe